8 oz graham crackers, crushed
6 oz of butter, melted
1 oz honey
1) Place the honey in with the butter while melting it
2) Add the melted butter/honey to the crushed graham crackers and stir until the butter has moistened all the graham cracker goodness!
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
4 oz sour cream
1 3/4 oz sugar
8 oz heavy cream
1) Cream together the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar. Then set aside.
2) Using a clean, cold beaters and bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks. Stiff peaks are achieved when you lift up the beaters and the newly whipped cream doesn’t fall or disappear into itself. It looks like little white mountain peaks really.
3) Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Now it is time to put it together! Use any pan you want and place the graham cracker mixture in and press down firmly. Spread the cheesecake filling on top and top with your favorite fruit. Then enjoy!Note: The reason why you use cold beaters and bowl is the heavy cream whips up faster! Score!